- The goods travel at the only buyer’s or consignee’s costs and risks, who can take any action against the transporter and require, if needed, an expert valuation according to Article L133-4 from French Commercial Code.
- Our offers are subject to order confirmation.
- Any order becomes definitive & valid only after written confirmation from an authorized member of the Company (employee or agent).
- The agreement of the goods must be done when they leave the cellars.
- The payment of a provision by the buyer does not involve the transfer of ownership.
- Unless otherwise stated, any invoice is to be settled 30 days from pro forma or order confirmation date.
- We do not grant any discount for advance payment.
- When the payment has not been done after the due date stated on the invoice and after the delay provided by the general terms hereafter, the customer will owe the buyer:
– interests rated at three times the effective legal interest rate + 1%, and calculated on the TTC invoiced amount and due on the total number of days late, -an increase of 10% of the invoiced amount as penal clause, if the account has not been cleared up within 30 days from initial written notice.
- The buyer accepts that the wine which is sold to him guarantees any amount which he would, besides, owe the seller.
- Regarding En Primeur wine sales : the buyer should pay reservation rights (advance payment) to the seller as mentioned on pro forma. In case of outstanding payment, the buyer looses all
reservation rights without any refunding from the seller.
- Insurance and warehousing of the goods: in case the buyer does not collect the goods within 30 days from availability notice, the seller will invoice any further corresponding insurance & storage costs on monthly basis to the buyer, at seller’s current rates.
- The seller intends to place any contract under the system of the reserve of ownership as per the regulation n° 30.335 from 12.05.1980
- In case of any dispute, the Tribunal de Commerce de Bordeaux will be only competent.
- Offer acceptation and order by the buyer involve full acceptation of these terms without any restriction or reserve.
- Cancellations* :
- Deliverable wines :
The customer has a period of 14 days from the receipt of his order to exercise his right of withdrawal.
The customer must at first inform the sales department in writing (email, fax or letter) of his decision before returning the goods.
Lasserre & Papillon, 104 Cours du Médoc, 33300 Bordeaux, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the exception, these measures do not apply to orders concerning products subject to customization or a specific request.
Once the withdrawal transmitted a further period of 14 days is given to the client to return unwanted products in their original packaging for exchange or refund, without penalty, except the cost of the shipment back .
This right of cancellation does not apply to bottles which have been opened, and they have to be reconditioned securely in their original package and be of a resalable condition.
Lasserre & Papillon reserves the right to defer refund until all goods are delivered back to our cellars.
Reimbursement in euros (€) only.
- En-primeur wines :
Under the exception provided in the paragraph of the article 16 of the European Directive 2011/83/UE, the right of withdrawal is excluded from sales contracts concerning en-primeur wines.
*This condition applies only to individuals.